The main menu has 4 links to:
- Browse Adverts
- Create New Ad
- Manage My Account
When you originally came to the eShop you will have seen a list of the ads in the eShop with Latest ads first. If you click the ‘Browse Adverts’ menu item it takes you back to this first page.
You will see a list of Categories (under Advert Categories) and you can click one of these to restrict the ads you see to only those for that Category.
Create New Ad
Create New Ad is a link to the form where you specify your new ad details.
Under Create New Ad you need to specify:
- CONTACT PERSON – MANDATORY – i.e Your name
- EMAIL – MANDATORY – Your email address, so potential buyers can contact you.
- PHONE NUMBER – OPTIONAL – So potential buyers can contact you
- TITLE (of the ad) – MANDATORY– Choose a Title that is meaningful and will stands out on the Browse Adverts page
- CATEGORY – Choose a Category from the pulldown list (if none seems appropriate use MISCELLANEOUS)
- GALLERY – Here you can add pictures to your ad. (Several can be added) Click the Browse button to find them on your computer. In your ad they will appear in a carousel at the top of your ad’s page.
- DESCRIPTION – MANDATORY – This is your chance to describe your item for sale. Remember to include something about your pricing here if it’s more complicated that just a single price. Be honest about the status and condition of the item.
- PRICE – OPTIONAL – If you put a £ value in this box it will appear in bold against your ad. If you leave it blank then just give details of the price(s) in your description.
- LOCATION – I suggest you put the City and County in the Location e.g. Coventry, West Midlands
When you’ve put in the details then click Preview and this gives you the opportunity to see your ad, and make any last minute changes before committing to place the ad.
You are currently in the FAQS pages (Frequently Asked QuestionS)
Manage My Account
If you are logged in to the eShop (via Login link), then this page will display you current ads. Here you can edit the ad, and remove it completely from the eShop.